To support the fast growth of ICEpower, we are looking for an experienced Category Manager for custom parts.
You will be responsible for developing category strategies and implementing sourcing initiatives to ensure competitive cost and effective supplier collaboration within assigned categories.
To support the fast growth of ICEpower, we are looking for an experienced Category Manager for Mechanics and other custom-made parts.
In this position, you will be responsible for developing category strategies and implementing sourcing initiatives to ensure competitive cost and effective supplier collaboration within assigned categories.
You will be a part of the Operations department, and your primary area of responsibility will be our Mechanics and other key custom-made parts.
Category Manager, Custom parts with main focus on Mechanics
To be successful in this position, you need experience in supply chain and category management for Mechanics and to enjoy the interaction and negotiation with external partners. With a cooperative mindset, you will fit well into the Sourcing department and work closely with colleagues within Commodity management, Operational procurement, and key stakeholders in our product development projects.
In this position, you will have a big and noticeable impact on the organization.
- Develop and execute Category and Sourcing Strategies within assigned categories.
- Own selection and qualification of new suppliers
- Lead negotiations of supplier agreements
- Responsibility for supplier performance as well as ensuring continuous development of the supplier relationships
- Establish and execute a sustainable cost-savings pipeline
- Collaborate closely with R&D to drive optimal supplier selection and focus on TCO throughout the product development phases
- Lead quotation activities for R&D projects and mass production – including request, analysis, and negotiation of quotations
- Maintenance of master data for categories and suppliers
- Traveling is expected
- Minimum 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Preferably a relevant education in purchasing, supply chain or engineering
- Hands-on experience within the area of Mechanics is an advantage
- Strong commercial approach and good skills in the negotiation of prices and contracts.
- Good skills in supplier management and -development
- Experienced user of IT with an analytical, data-based approach to your categories
- Experience with extraction and analysis of large data sets in Excel / BI
- Fluency in the English language is required
- Multitasking daily tasks and having an eye for the long-term strategic direction
- Structured and analytical approach.
- Understanding opportunities when they occur
- A good business understanding
- Cooperative mindset and enjoying being part of dynamic teams
- An organized way of working
- High drive and passion for your work
Audio Made Powerful
We create innovative and competitive products for the most prestigious audio brands and leaders in the audio industry. We are a global R&D center of excellence that exists to empower our partners with everything from specific modules to 100% custom-made and complete turnkey solutions (cradle to grave).
Audio is in our DNA, and we are found at the world’s most famous stadiums and concert halls while at the same time playing in the falling snow at winter sports events. We are at the local fitness club, the train station, or your favorite pub around the corner. We are lucky enough to work with audio, and every day, we get to amplify some of the most beautiful things in life – Music, communication, and entertainment!
ICEpower was established in 1999. We are more than 100 dedicated employees, of which 85 are engineers. And we would like you to join us.
Being Part of ICEpower
By joining ICEpower, you become part of a diverse culture. Here we all bring value to work every day. We are not too proud to let someone know they did well or mention that “you are simply the best.” You can come to work in a t-shirt, rusty jeans, or your best suit, as long as you remember to bring your running shoes if you’d like to join in on a Monday run or bicycle event. We are serious when needed, we can laugh, and we hang out for a Friday beer. We have a relaxed atmosphere based on a shared trust that we are the best at what we do.
ICEpower is a company that partners with our customers and suppliers. We are mutually dependent. We trust that by giving our partners the best possible conditions, we aspire to become the winning team with the highest success.
Naturally, many of us are interested in music and the technical solutions leading to great sound. Some people put their heads down into the technical solutions while others use our stage to play a gig, enjoy our listening room, borrow our mobile discotheque, Soundbox, or the like for a private session. Whether you are a streamer, vinyl freak, or wish to dig into our library on music, you will feel at home in ICEpower.
Additional information and application
Apply for this position by submitting your application below or by sending your CV and application in English to: email@example.com
Mark the subject field with Category Manager.
As we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing
Are you looking for an exciting new job opportunity? Don’t hesitate to apply! Filling out a job application form may seem daunting, but it’s your chance to showcase your skills and potentially land a dream job.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, so take the first step toward your career goals and submit your application today!