We are looking for 2 Experienced R&D Digital HW Engineers
ICEpower needs help to bring the more amazing audio solutions to market.
We are looking for two Digital Hardware / Mixed signal engineers.
1. One position as 50/50 split between the team lead and development engineer
2. One position as 100% development engineer.
Do you believe in solution-based thinking, and can you keep up motivation at the final mile. Our Digital Hardware team is seeking a team lead/designer and colleague with a cooperative and positive mindset who wants to take part in the journey from design to final product.
You will become part of the ICEpower culture – a place where we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality and performance within the audio business at a competitive cost prize – we are, to say it out loud: as enthusiastic about sound as our customers – we want to be the best at what we do!
Our products are developed by our R&D department in Søborg and manufactured at CM partners in Thailand. Some travel is to be expected. In your day-to-day work, you will be situated in Søborg, where a collaboration of some +50 skilled and driven engineers within embedded software (SW), Mechanic (MECH), Digital Hardware (DHW), Analog Hardware (AHW) work together every day.
To be successful in this position, you will have experience in all phases of product development, from idea to release to mass production and have a cooperative and positive can-do mindset.
The Role (Development Engineer)
- Develop digital and mixed signals HW for future product
- Assisting in system integration between hardware (digital, analog, mechanic) and embedded software
- Generating documentation according to ICEpower’s procedures, including test specifications, schematics, BOMs – all released through our PLM system
- Hands-on work in the lab for bring-up, verification, and optimizing the products
- Design for manufacture, test, compliance, Safety & EMC
- Participate in the review of electrical design for other projects
- Problem-solve, debug and improve existing products
- Assisting production in Asia when setting up the production of new products.
Traveling is expected to visit customers & partners worldwide
The Role (As Team Lead and Development Engineer)
- Same as above but also include:
- Responsibility for planning and the digital hardware deliverers into the projects.
- Support the Project Manager
- The front runner for process and design methods
Assisting in system integration between hardware (digital, analog, mechanic) and embedded software
Qualifications, what are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electronic engineering or similar
- A positive mindset and a frontrunner
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in product development lifecycle (spec, design, schematic, PCB layout, bring up, verification, documentation)
- Experience in working with DSP, FPGA, MCU, DAC, ADC, DDRx RAM, flash, Ethernet switch/PHY
- Knowledge of high-speed digital hardware design, PCB stack-up, signal integrity, and power distribution
Knowledge of mixed signals ADC, DAC, Line inputs etc.
- Leading by example, A strong team player
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Not afraid of hands-on work
- Cooperative mindset and enjoy being part of dynamic project teams
- Fluency in the English language is required
- Passionate about what you do, having a big drive, motivation to learn and share knowledge
Bonus, but not required:
- Schematic using OrCAD Capture toolchain, CIS, CIP, EDM
- Signal integrity simulation using Orcad SigXplorer or Hyperlynx
- PCB layout using Allegro
- Networked communication – networked audio or Audio over IP
- Analog Simulation (Spice, LTSpice)
- Embedded Software, C, C++
- PLM systems like Arena
- Passionate about Audio
What’s in it for you?
- Continual learning, challenging, and focus on personal and professional development.
- Great and skilled colleague for daily sparing and socializing
- Company culture based on trust and room for being you
- An ICEcool working place with a recently renovated office in Manhattan style, live stages, and a coffee shop
- Social events across teams and departments
- Flexible working hours and working-from-home possibilities
- Attractive pension and company bonus
Audio Made Powerful
We create innovative and competitive products for the most prestigious audio brands and leaders in the audio industry. We are a global R&D center of excellence that exists to empower our partners with everything from specific modules to 100% custom-made and complete turnkey solutions (cradle to grave).
Audio is in our DNA, and we are found at the world’s most famous stadiums and concert halls while at the same time playing in the falling snow at winter sports events. We are at the local fitness club, the train station, or your favorite pub around the corner. We are lucky enough to work with audio, and every day, we get to amplify some of the most beautiful things in life – Music, communication, and entertainment!
ICEpower was established in 1999. We are more than 100 dedicated employees, of which 85 are engineers. And we would like you to join us.
Being Part of ICEpower
By joining ICEpower, you become part of a diverse culture. Here we all bring value to work every day. We are not too proud to let someone know they did well or mention that “you are simply the best.” You can come to work in a t-shirt, rusty jeans, or your best suit, as long as you remember to bring your running shoes if you’d like to join in on a Monday run or bicycle event. We are serious when needed, we can laugh, and we hang out for a Friday beer. We have a relaxed atmosphere based on a shared trust that we are the best at what we do.
ICEpower is a company that partners with our customers and suppliers. We are mutually dependent. We trust that by giving our partners the best possible conditions, we aspire to become the winning team with the highest success.
Naturally, many of us are interested in music and the technical solutions leading to great sound. Some people put their heads down into the technical solutions while others use our stage to play a gig, enjoy our listening room, borrow our mobile discotheque, Soundbox, or the like for a private session. Whether you are a streamer, vinyl freak, or wish to dig into our library on music, you will feel at home in ICEpower.
Additional information and application
Apply for this position by submitting your application below or by sending your CV and application in English to: email@example.com
Mark the subject field with R&D Digital Hardware. And note which position you are seeking.
As we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing
Are you looking for an exciting new job opportunity? Don’t hesitate to apply! Filling out a job application form may seem daunting, but it’s your chance to showcase your skills and potentially land a dream job.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, so take the first step toward your career goals and submit your application today!